Tuesday, September 25, 2012

What Fall is like Here.

I so wish this is what I was seeing right now.  I miss the fall leaves and crisp air more than anything else in the world.  I so love this time of year  .   .   . but not in Houston.  It is hot still, very hot.     So every year at this time I fall into a depression, I am sure that the hormones of having twins and nursing two babies is adding to it this year.

 Instead this is about as good as it gets, a HUGE pumpkin by the front door.
Getting out the Fall boxes means that we are getting out the boxes of old Halloween costumes.
 I love seeing Jumba is the costumes of yesteryear, worn by all the older siblings.



Even the girls got into it.  Love my M and M's!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww so sweet and cute! For a minute, I was going to chastise you over complaining about no Fall when I saw those pictures of the gorgeous trees...but then I read your entire post!!! We too keep our old costumes...but not to recycle for other years since I don't have any other youngers to wear them. Instead, the kiddos just wear them for dress up all year long!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.